CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Monday, August 2, 2010

MY SUPER ONE!

She is God's opinion that my world should go on!!!

At a young age, few months after my graduation ,at 21, I received the most wonderful blessing God has given to me.Like so many women I know, at that time, I was trying to make the best decisions for myself and the sweet baby girl in my womb. But like many new parents, I didn't have a clear idea of what that meeting will be like. But when I saw those tiny fingers and toes, I had the happiest and the most fortunate feeling ever.


Sweetie Life!

On June 16, 2009 at 10:14 AM an angel was born and joined our family. Her name is Eleiza Rozette "Ora" Aquino-Lazaro. We had chosen names well in advance for both occasions - be it a girl or a boy. A modernized-Filipino sounding name for her. Taken from her grandmothers Elizabeth and Rosita. Well, I was secretly hoping for a girl although 85% were saying it's a boy judging by how high I carried the baby. I had a safe delivery. Four hours labor! Woosh!!! There Ora goes! MY SUPER ONE!!! :)

Well, I did it. I have one beautiful, tiny miracle that's a rosy healthy baby and feisty and I couldn't feel more blessed. Here are some updated pics of my little gal.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox


In action. Love her smile! She is a precious little 13 month old baby and we are loving having a little girl! And who could resist? What a sweet bundle of pure joy! The one whom gave some love and laughter in our home.

When she came, it's like the journey never ends, but it has been a joyful one. I definitely do things now differently, since I realize now how fast time really does fly by. I've learned to say no to commitments that take up too much of my time and how to settle for a less than perfectly spotless house. I’ve learned to just stop, put everything down and sit in the floor and play and enjoy my little girl, savoring the everyday moments and memories we’re making. I know that all too soon the house will be spotless again, and very quiet…too quiet. When that time comes, I’ll pick everything back up again and begin to enjoy that season of my life. But for now, I’m making the most of this Super One! ;)

Here's a video I personally made for her which defines how I love to be with my super one Ora. She's just oohh sooo precious!

In one word she was adorable.





Working in the office and having access to my mobile phone has helped me for my motherhood tremendously. I have gotten daily updates the whole day with my little one, as well as talking with my “Nanay” ,who takes good care of our Ninkee Dooh -Ora while me and my husband are off to work. Using Globe’s prepaid sim enables us to enrich our everyday communications and brings us closer to our dear super one!

Using Globe, we are able to live our Filipino values through communication and bring us closer to what matters us most!


1 comment:

  1. Happy to share my Super one blog with you! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete