CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Li'l Trouble Maker

So I went in our room to call her. There she was, sitting on the corner facing the wall. Doing something. Quietly. We always have this morning routine to eat together (the 3 of us) before Oscar and I will be heading for work. I was behind her.

When she faces Mama this is what happened to my newly-bought lipstick.






Ora has this quickest hand when messing up things inside my bag. But still for Mama she's the cutest gal ever!... She ran towards her Papa on the table eating while leaving her mess.

She's indeed Mama's Weeeeh Little trouble maker. Papa's lucky charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment