CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Rigorous Discussion Moments for a Name!

I had so much to do this day like weekend ,Christmas plannings and some other details for our planned wedding with my pen and paper but this caught my attention while browsing the net: How lovely the name of our little one!

'twas not so long when I made so much suggestions as to what will be the name we could come up for our 1st baby. But Oscar made a straight decision for it and this came out and I made no disagreement:

Real Name: Eleiza Rozette Aquino- Lazaro
Nick Name: "Ora"

These are some of their meanings:

Ora Money (Anglo-Saxon)
Ora Beautiful seacoast (English)
Ora Light (Hebrew)
Ora Gold (Spanish)


And now for the second one, I'll me making my first suggestion to Oscar and I'm hoping for a big YES! for this. That if we'll still be blessed of a baby girl :)

Elzira Rowa Aquino-Lazaro.
Elzira = devoted to God (Hebrew)
Rowa = lovely vision

And I'm still torn between these two for her nickname:

Odi / Ody = wealthy defender (Anglo saxon)
Ori = My light (Hebrew )

Hoping for a "me" decision this time! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment