CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sunday's Best!

For this week’s post!

Yesternight when I arrived home, there was quite an unusual feeling inside. All’s quiet, hassle-free and were just watching TV. But I have always been trusting my instincts. Then I came to know from my Nanay that my Tatay has been pissed off that day coz of Ora. He had rigid cough but Ora wants to cuddle up with him. Well, no one wants to carry Ora except Oscar (with no complains you hear) coz of her heavy weight. Ora’s getting heavier each week!

So we looked-for some backyard repairs at home. The fence at the back of the house we're busted out by strong winds last week since we live on an elevated place here in Davao (but that was I like about it here! Cooler place in the evening and a happy foggy morning scene) . The previous fence was merely made out of bamboo sticks so we could separate the yard out from our neighbors’ back garden. We have changed it to a more durable fence using some left diamond wires (I don’t know how exactly to call it) which we bought from one of our neighbor since she could not think of any other usage of it. Oscar and my Tatay did the repairs. ‘Twas just momentary since we plan to change it unto hollow blocks very soon!

While the two men were working, my Nanay prepared some grilled pork for our breakfasts while me, cleaning the house & feeding Ora. That was a scrumptious breakfast since I was the one ask do the final food seasoning. Burp!

Then we did our Sunday afternoon routine… Buying ice cream before evening comes became one of my favorites on our Sunday’s Best! We had Choco-peanut flavored ice cream this time!


============================================================

And so we got our new Mini ASUS computer! Quite expensive than the usual notebook but that’s okay since it was provided by the company where Oscar is working (Aha!). Watched some videos and Ora loves so much every time she sees herself on the monitor if I turn on the camera, she goes up and down and she dances so well! Good job Ora! And thank God for the new gift before this year ends!

Photos to be posted soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment