CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Post Birthday Gift For Me



 An early morning gift I saw from Claire III 

Another one by afternoon from my Meno Gaia Colleagues


Just got back from work after my three days rest and I saw this crafty stuff on my table with Hersheys, Snickers, Tobleron with a cute perfume inside! All these coming from  an old colleague who just got back from UAE (Dubai) and dropped by in the office last Tuesday ( unfortunately I was not on duty). I miss you Coco dear! Thankies muchooo! I miss having lunch with you. More to come! :) hehe 


Many Thanks too Meno Gaia buddies on putting a smile on my face with your wonderful gift. :) 


2 comments: