CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dancing With Her Best Buddy &Her Mess


One of Ora’s activities at home early morning is to watch her sets of Leap Frog DVDs. Now she’s progressively learning her phonics and numbers where she calls it “numbers ahoy”


This day it’s different, she had fun singing and dancing with one of her much loved “On Top Of Spaghetti Song” of course with her “Baby Aga”  ohhhh!!! “Baby Ka” now she calls. 

And you see their dresses? …Hmmmm pretty much alike ayt?!

I found this old rotten dress which I wore on our village annual Christmas party when I was 6 years old. See how little I was before? Now, this fits to Ora at 3. 


On top of spaghetti,  All covered with cheese,I lost my poor meatball,  When somebody sneeze


It rolled off the table,  And on to the floor, And then my poor meatball, Rolled out of the door.


So if you eat spaghetti,  All covered with cheese, Hold on to your meatball, Whenever you sneeze.



And she got bored I guess... She went crazy!!!


I was busy cleaning our room and out of the blue I saw her got in this container outside. Filled with rain water. 

She got this little chair I guess in our terrace and then she used it to get in. Whatta brainy kid you are. A bit too much sometimes :(



We  had  a tough time getting her out. And her doll was actually inside too! Drowned! :( Haaayyy... 




I love you super one! You indeed made my day exciting. 
I love being with you Ora so much :) 

1 comment:

  1. ORA baby, IKAW NA!!! hahaha. :)
    The beauty of raising a kid...a brainy kid!!!

    ReplyDelete