CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Friday, May 28, 2010

It wasn't a bad thing after all..


Grateful! I am

We'll this day isn't that bad at all. Just a while ago I started my day in good mood. Greeting my hubby a sweet good morning text message and went to work positively. And.. there's this thing that spiced up my day. 1300 was my lunch, I didn't know that it was moved to 1200. We'll it's actually my fault. GNA staff from my company informed already that I'll be having my trial lesson on 1300 but maybe because I was having headache and felt so sleepy 'twas out of my mind.




GNA Manager: Hi mam, You have 1300 Trial lesson right? (while me, getting water from the water dispenser holding a mug, spoon and fork, getting ready for my lunch hehehe).

Me: Sir, halah! I forgot! ( huhuhu)

GNA Manager: Sige lang , sir Harold took the TL. ( w/a smile, buti na lang mabait si Sir. He's my favorite by the way , chuckle)

To sir Harold: Sir super sorry, sorry, sorry. Okay lang yan surely the stud will enroll. I had his 1st trial also last 26th. I feel it!


Lesson learned? ... F O C U S E ... F O C U S E ... didn't have a good lunch by the way. I was feeling guilty.


But there would always been wonderful in my day! My husband messaged me that 2 weeks from now he will be promoted from work (weeehhh!!!). This is just one of the best blessings we received since our little one came into our lives. Next month he will be trained by some chinese business men who are experts to run an architectural plant. (Super hero yun eh. Work- Board Review-Family) We'll he's very proud to say anyway that he's the youngest one to be promoted since the company started for decades. I guess with all these blessings we received, our home, his job, our little one, these are the things we are proud of as one happy family and are grateful for. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment