CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Word of the day: HAPPINESS ['hæpɪnɪs]


DEFINITION: (noun)
Someone who is happy has feeling of pleasure, usually because something nice has happened, or because they feel satisfied with their life.
This is the day of blissfulness, happiness, joy, pleasant things.
I think mostly I was looking for HAPPINESS.
... and I found it!!!
I have a happy place;
I have a very happy marriage;
A happy mom too!


Note: Ang picture nato ay ewan ko't saang website ko to nakuha. Pansinin niyo po... Tabingi mukha ko lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment