CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Each Life's lessons

These are some of my favorite quote's from my all time favorite TV drama, Grey's Anatomy. Though I'm not a med-stud, somehow it made feel emotional and marked each lessons in me. Here are some of those;


Maybe we're not supposed to be happy. Maybe gratitude has nothing to do with joy. Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have for what it is. Appreciating small victories. Admiring the struggle it takes to simply be human Maybe, we're thankful for the familiar things we know. And maybe we're thankful for the things we'll never know. At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate.

Indeed, let's all be grateful for those tiny things we received each day. The happy ones, or might be the opposites. The pains we felt, and the love we have from those we believe who trully cares for us and who's giving us courage to move on.


At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than we say, than what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themeselves.

We're all humans! Vulnerable

of what the single word

may caused us - FAILURE

Hmmm... well, there would always be days we need to ponder when to speak and when to shut. With all those negativities the power of being compost is our huge refuge.


I had a conversation with my student just a while ago. She asked me how was I when I'm angry??? Well I always have this quiet person inside me moved in when I'm mad. But my husband knows when I'm angry! hehehe... The funny thing was when when I got mad on one of my co-worker. She got into my nerves basically. My team leader knows about it. A couple of minutes she asked me to buy siopao but seeing me looking mad, not in the mood, walking towards me to say her request, she instead went back to her cubicle and said to herself; " Ay sirado man d i sa vegie resto karon..." HAHAHA!!! Narinig ko 'yon! Ma'am Abby hindi kaya. Always kaya open ang resto. .. Lakas pala talaga nang aura ko pag galit. Hehehe...


You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life be, white dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had a complete and utter faith. Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.


I didn't grow up believing with Tooth Fairies or Santa Clause and perhaps! It might be because at my young age I know in real that they were just fantasies created by our wide imaginations. But I believe Ifound my prince, he may not be the prince I exactly want to have but in him I felt love and completeness. And I was a princess, wala nga lang huge castle, wide garden, and all those luxurious stuffs and crown hahaha .


A couple of hundred years ago, Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success. Never leave that till tomorrow, he said, which you can do today. This is the man who discovered electricity. YOu think more people would listen to what he had to say. I don't know why we put things off, but I guess, I'd have to say it has a lot to do with fear. FEAR OF FAILURE, FEAR OF REJECTION, sometimes the fear is just of making a decision, because what if you're wrong? What if you're making a mistake you can't undo? The early bird catches the worm. A Stutch in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can't pretend we hadn't been told. We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mstakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. Until we finally undestand for ourselves what Benjamine really meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that walking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying.


Each time I fall, never did it came to me my regrets of trying to do what I want. I was glad. I got up. ... and learned to stand still. There maybe mistakes in life I've done, many were hurt but I will never be this HAPPY if I haven't done those things. We're humans, vulnerable of what the word 'FAILURE' may caused us, but FAITH and DETERMINATION will bring us higher and keep our feet on the same ground. Just feel each life's lessons and learned by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment