CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

That was debit!!!!

Last friday noon I had a good lunch with my hubby since he asked me to eat with him during my lunch at the nearby vegetarian resto. After the date we headed to an ATM nearby the office to withdraw some amount I input 4,400 PHP and I was confident enough that the machine will dispense the amout I key in. But it didn't happen as what I expected. I hurriedly look for another ATM but when I inquired my account, it was already in debit!!! Automatically the machine went offline when it was about to dispense my money. Weehhh!!! I logged in via internet to check my account on-line and it showed the same thing. I WAS SOOOO UNLUCKY!!! The attendant informed me , when I reported the problem, that it wuld take 2 weeks before they can reload the money on my personal account since I withdrew the money from other bank. Lesson??? NEVER WITHDRAW MONEY ON CHINA TRUST ATM. This happened twice on me. And will never have my third time!!! hahaha kaya now, tipid=tipid ako. Sana makaabot pa ang money until 2 weeks taht means mayaman ako next pay day!!! huhuhuhu hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment