CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Pound Of Cure! A Photo Before My Natal Day!



Taking a photo a day will left you with a rich visual history of your life. 



Despite of having 8 bursting lessons today I still manage to take a photo of my self ;) An ailing photo of me I mean … and I'm beginning to sense a forthcoming fever and broken bones  and I'm feeling crashed and burned (arte lang!!! ) I just hope I wouldn't be absent the next day :(  




One more working day tomorrow and I'm off for my 3 days vacation for my birthday!!!  But I can’t celebrate with Oscar on the actual day 'coz it’s a weekday. So we will be celebrating in advance tomorrow. 


This gonna be I think the last photo of me before I'll be on my 24th year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment