CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Still a busy 2011???

What have I been up to this month???

From a busy 2010 to a still busy 2011! Yes! … And I did nothing today within these four corners of my working station. After my turn for the website’s photo shoot I came to gather round these things I have in my bag. These are the reasons why I would sometimes hear complaints from Oscar about how heavy my bag weighs. You see? Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Body lotion, my all time favorite Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction (I just love the smell!), peach blusher, fantasy red lipstick, flavor savers lip balm down to this red flush lip defining pencil. They were all part of my busy life!


Not to mention my pen and paper for my Nihonggo lingo lecture! Oh yes! I just started studying the Kanji and Hiragana/ Katakana thing and I’m perfectly trying hard to learn. Kanji once are too tricky to read. But apart from that I enjoyed all the learning and still genki!








No comments:

Post a Comment