CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Child Safety Card For My Super Two!



I appreciate the most that it's very important to keep safety cards for your kids. We once went to a park to celebrate one big occassion here in Davao. Streets were busy, and the crowd grows more each and every minute. Ora plays a lot, and would go wherever she wants without looking back but thanks I had my company ID with me Ora could wear. And so the next time we will be out, they have now their own safety cards! Credits to me as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment