CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Got You!

When I was a little girl, I played make believe. in my naive mind, I imagined a man, a husband. He was brave and strong and he loved me.It was a dream.And some might call this a silly fairy tale or the immature longings of a girl who loved romance.But I call it my life.You love me for who I am with no negotiation. You love me and my moods, no matter how destructive or closed off they ,may be, and you always manage to make everything better with a few simple words. I love you, simple as that.

Because you are the man of my dreams.You are the first to hold me when I am afraid.You are my encourager when I doubt myself.You are the one who made me a Mother. I am not a little girl anymore. I am a woman and you are a man. But I can’t help but think of the things I didn't dream about….I didn't dream that my husband would take miles to go home at midnight just to see his kids 'coz he missed them.I didn't dream that my husband would face his own personal battle and show me what a victor looks like.



Thank you for making my dreams come true.



XOXO Adang


No comments:

Post a Comment