CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3 years after!

A year of Hope, Tears, Joy and Love!
How precious is each moment we live, no matter what year it is. To gaze upon a tender picture and breathe life into it by sharing it with others, this is what makes so special. It is the place where no memory ever has to be lost, but can be passed on to friends, connecting us all...if only for one brief moment in time…

So much had happened for these past few years after University. I had the most out of 2008, 2009 and Zero’10. As I looked back, I got to think on those breathtaking, cheerless, exhilarating and weird and wonderful memories I’ve had. Be it with friends (acquaintances and those I’ve had throughout my down moments), classmates and schoolmates way back in University, My Family and those who were “bitter” ones haha!

There were memories worth saving for. Some were big, some were extraordinarily wonderful!



University days. It may have taken me years, but I don't care. The road has been hard and painful at times, but I also met some of my best friends and those good memories will never fade away. The loves and the losses, the late nights and crumpled thesis papers on the floor, early morning classes after a nights of press works, the projects, tests and weekends going home. I'll never forget this place- USEP and my The Eagle family!


“Remember the little things in life....For one day you may look back and realize they were the BIG things"



Graduation. I faced and had my unforgettable graduation speech fronting roughly 6000 people. The feeling of making even the most mischievous studs in the campus cried was worth all the sleepless nights I’ve spent thinking how to begin and end my speech, plus those of my professors and batch mates’ expectations from my speech content. Thanks Prof. Cenojas for your encouragements & motivations. No ants in my pants but all I had was excitement to each word I uttered at that moment! Oh, how I dearly miss my truest friends! And I miss University days!


Scholarships. Those great efforts I’ve had before I could get the scholarship I passed for Korea, still, in some way I was gratified it was not pushed through. All I have was the credential of my labor! But passing all the interviews was pretty tough!




Teaching. God has blessed me with a job I’ve prayed I wish to have! Weeks after my graduation I was lucky to join in a company where gags will rock ‘til the very inch of you. My Meno Gaia Family! Teaching is fun! The idea that you just don’t teach something but also inspires someone to give her best and be appreciated is the best feeling ever! I got to meet naysayers on job but I appreciate more my amazing colleagues. I miss some of those who were already out from the company. Hope our roads will cross someday!





2010. I was blessed to have a baby and I love having a baby. She has just opened my world in such a colorful, lively way! I love the warmth of my husband’s hand on mine. The feeling of being safe and secure in your husband’s arms. The bliss of having someone to grow old with. Having someone who sincerely believes you can go further in life. Seeing my daughter in the loving arms of her grandmother. The assurance of your daughter’s quality care from her grandparents while you’re at work. Listening to your Father -in-law sharing stories about your husband’s younger days. Wonderful in-laws. Respect, Maturity, Spiritual happiness. Peace of mind !!! Loving what you do everyday. The moment of RIGHT NOW. These are things that bring me much happiness to my 2009 & 10. These are the things that make my life worth living!


You never see the hard times in a photo album, but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment