CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Office Blessing with my Meno Gaia Family

English Net College under Meno Gaia Co., Ltd. Philippine Branch, One of Japan's Top On-line School-- and I'm lucky to be part of it for almost 3 years now!

October 25, 2010 we officially blessed the new office and with everybody's help we made it! Everyone were all dressed up especially the GNA (Global Net Academy) staff along with their Manager (well, we were not actually told that we need to dress well only them! Aha!) Oozed with scrumptous foods along with my nice colleagues! But this is what happened a night before the party.








While everyone's working for the stage, staffs were busy posing while monitoring the homebased teachers. Now, that's multi-tasking!:)




And we made it! Stage is ready! And were about to start!



... And I guess luck comes with me that day! I was awarded as the most numbered Trial lesson teacher! Haha! Got the money, overwhelemed, and I almost forgot that I need to take sa photo for that!













We had a huge laughters and tummies! Had our yearly group pictorial at New Jersey and party at night at World Palace (but didn't go with them anymore due to my motherhood career ehehe).

...And as we continue to be gobally competitive, above all we continue to serve and be appreciated! Gambatte Ne! :)



Kampai for more years to come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment