CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm Sleepy... But It's Fun With Mama!

I was out with Mama this day to help her check her examination room for the next day. I'm sleepy though but I had fun being with my Mama :)))) My Nanay want's to go with us by the way but as she was on her way on our gate I said: " No! no, no,no, no.no! "  and she understood! She did! :)



High lang si Mama ano? :)))



My Out-fit for the day:  Credits to my Ninang Shane for this stylish  vintage-ish design stuffs on my dress :) 






Thank you for treating me Mama Da. I actually wanted to play at kidoes playroom but I know... I know the reason why you didn't allow me too. But thanks for the fries anyway :) and I am glad seeing your college batch mates  too. I know they had fun with me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment