CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

So How Did I End My day?


Alright so here's the deal. Since it's my Mama Da's day off and she needs to catch up with me, she decided to take me at  the playroom.  And this is how I looked liked when we're off to our plan! 




 My little pose for a little me! I decided to wear anything pink today. 

My jeepney ride! 


So we we're welcomed with this very inviting place for kidoes like me. Clean and very spacious! It's not my first time to be here though but this’ the only chance they got to take photos of me here. 




Yes I did relish and savor the place. With all these toys around me? Who could resist? Well not me! So I played and I roamed around and I played some of the toys others were playing. I grabbed one that 2 year old kid I guess and oh Ma! I got this :( My bad I know! But she should not do this right? And she scratched other girl too next to me. 
I cried so loud that everyone around could here me and I looked for my Mama Da. I told her how atrocious this is and that she needs to go and bite that kid too! ( nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! ) 


No you can't draw me in! And no one can ruin my day! ...and it's fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment