CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Friday, May 4, 2012

May 2012 Photos

I don't think I'm that busy that day. Hmmm... eto nga lang naman ginawa ko nyan...  researching for my tasks on making some materials to be checked after that photo session hehe, lessons in between with toxic studs.. all new and all super beginners  (spell STRESS!!!) ... heartfelt chat with colleagues... and reviewing my grammar on my upcoming exam this Sunday. 



have always been wanting to have a photo around our office's receiving area. Credits to Abby for taking this photo :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment