CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Visit to Ninang Shayne!



At last I could have a long day bonding with Ora! I have been waiting for this day to come  for me to bring Ora at playroom for long hours than usual. We got to visit Ninang Shayne and Abby (not in this photo) on their lunch hour before we headed to our plan. Photos to be posted soon. I just don't have the  guts to sit and blog and think of  words how I could describe Ora and I's adventure that day!  Give me time bebe! -_*

No comments:

Post a Comment