CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sundae On Sunday

Off for a date with Ora and Hubby today! :)



I'm waiting for 5 to strike and I could meet our little girl and hubby downstairs. Surely Ora had fun in her playschool today with Papa at Zoofari.
Ora! you got a good treat from Papa ayt!.





And this is the only souvenir Ora got from their date! A zoofari wrist band! 
Ora you were the 48,217th kid who visited Zoofari :) 




Happy Sunday folks! 





Ora,


I got a message from Papa this afternoon. He told me  you seem to be cheerful searching around the broad playroom. I'd wish I could take photos of you there :( .. You had strawberry sundae he said and I'm keyed up to meet you up in a while. I know you both have a lot of stories to tell. Mwah! 


Xoxo,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment