CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Little About Us And This Blog!

The internet took too much of my time today. Walay mabuhat!!!! So I began writing this… 



Kids?  

We have two.

Ora is turning 3 this June. She is pure magic! She is equally silly and reserved (what???? Hmm.. the opposite I mean). I see some of myself in her (her being intolerant,demanding and her passion for singing hmmm.. not to mention her silly dance and bits of her Papa in her (her ability to learn things in two seconds. Over!!!!! Essentially, silly things! ) :)

Quad is 9 months old.  He is sweet and warm, and astounding. We’re still learning more of him, but his warm, happy smile tells me that we have great stuff ahead.

A little about me?

Yes.. just a little…
I grew up with no bro’s and sissies and currently live in the Northern part of Davao. Bow. 


About him?

He’s great! Nyaaahhh!!! I have this mental block. Hehehe…. But seriously, Oscar is the smartest person I know, the “madiskarte” man I have  high inregard for and a family man I want Quad to be in prospect.




 Why I blog?

On track. When I did nothing in my job, in my cubicle, but to look through the internet for 8 hours and go home with pay (Yeah right! That’s one thing I love ‘bout this career!  But on various occasions that is. *wink*).Kidding!  We actually work and we work with enthusiasm. Hmmm… truthfully that’s when I came to have sight of Ora. I didn’t have much photos and stories heard about my childhood and this is what I want my kids to contain.
Having small children has proven so all-consuming that I am trying to carve out some time for myself.  Writing helps me to process what I’m thinking as I often don’t entirely know what I feel until I sit down to write.  The paradox in choosing my family for my subject matter didn’t go astray on me.

What sorts of things do you plan on writing about?

Each and every day, I strive to be grateful for the wonder, beauty, and hope in the small moments, the moments that, when strung together, form an entire childhood.  I hope to help others seek out and savor these moments in their own lives.

You will also find letters to my children strewn in here and there. I would want them to be able to read my thoughts–about me, about my life, their lives, about our family, about the world.  These letters and notes to my children, to my husband, reflect my passion as a mom and my promise to be a committed wife and will be serious at times and silly at others.

Imagine that your children are older and reading this blog without you. 

I am cautious and deliberate. Writing about them is no exclusion. I also want them to know that every minute of their childhood is precious to me and that building happy memories for them to carry through life has been one of my priorities.




No comments:

Post a Comment