CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Saving Moments With YOU!

Our Little Ms. Universe!  Wooooooops! Sorry for the blurry photos :)


 I looked at you today
and saw the same beautiful eyes
that looked at me with love
when you were a baby.
I looked at you today
and saw my beautiful daughter,
no longer a baby,
but a beautiful person
with a full range of emotions.

Every day is exciting
as I continue to watch you grow,
And I want you to always know,
that in good and bad times
I will love you, and that no matter
what you do or how you think
or what you say, you can depend on
my support, guidance,
friendship and love
every minute of every day.
I love being your mother.

Author Unknown



Ora, 

I pray we'll grow closer together and as each passing year ends we won't just be mother and daughter but also will be best of friends. You were so like me, in so many ways and as I've watched you grow, I've seen so much of myself in you, much more than you'll ever know.


 Trust me with your love story, and allow Me to bring you the truly great love you desire (LOL). You arrived and taught me that I knew so very little.You taught me that once you have a child, you are more vulnerable than you ever dreamed possible.

You showed me watching you sleep was the most important thing that I could do on any given afternoon. You have taught me to laugh at myself, because nothing makes you laugh harder. You have shown me that life passes so quickly.



I don’t want to waste a single moment of this time that I’ve been given to share with you.

You have brought me more joy than I ever dreamed possible.


With more love,

Mama <3





No comments:

Post a Comment