CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
" Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: Remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. " - Eckhart Tolle

THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME ;)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sick to Death ... Now I'm Back


And so I was on leave for a week and a day... I was sick and this’ not a good start for my 2012. I had worse attack recently and this made me ask another meds to the doctor

So, what difference does it make if I'm healthy?

….

Oh! I’m great! I’m feeling great and has taken a lot of medicines these days and for this I’m fine and now I’m back to work!!!
I still have attacks every dawn but I’m fine and ready to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment